Looking for a job with a view. Look no further than a career installing roofs for Quality Exteriors. Our commercial roofing company is looking for individuals who like the rigors of labor work, can show up on time and are a team player. Prior experience isn’t needed. In fact, we prefer teaching you our methods of installing roof systems. You’ll receive safety and educational training both on the job and in the classroom. Individuals who are hardworking, enthusiastic and want to grow with the company need apply. We like applicants to know that our compensation package and salary for full time employees are very generous.
If you’re enthusiastic, self-motivated and reliable and want to work in the construction trades then follow the steps below to complete the application and either submit it on line or drop it by our office (we’ve been known to give interviews on the spot)!
Below is a comprehensive list of duties to give you a better idea of the expectations of a roofing position.
Roofing Job Responsibilities and Duties
• Perform all duties assigned by the supervisor and foreman.
• Carry materials and supplies from the trucks to job site so they are ready for job.
• Test equipment and machinery to ensure it is in good working order.
• Clean up job site at the end of the day and ensure all equipment is properly secured for the night.
• Willingness to learn how to apply flat, shingle and standing seam metal roof systems.
• Willingness to learn carpentry skills.
• Willingness to learn how to apply wall panels, siding and architectural metals.
• Install the roofing system at the desired specifications.
• Attend all safety meetings, toolbox talks and educational training sessions.
• Follow all instructions to ensure safety of entire team.
Qualifications and Skills
• High School diploma/GED preferred.
• Experience on a construction crew preferred but not required.
• Willingness to learn roofing skills on-site.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Able to do the work correctly and completely the first time with minimal supervision.
• Able to pass drug and background screening.